With Voice In v3.49, we have added seven new voice commands to Voice In:
- <deleteword:n> Say delete word, delete last two words, up to delete last twenty words to delete the respective number of words.
- <deleteline> Say delete line to delete the entire line.
- <backspace:n> Emulates backspace. Say backspace one, backspace two, up to backspace twenty.
- <selectall> Say select all to select all the text.
- <delete> Say delete that to delete the selected text.
- <copy> Say copy that to copy the selected text.
- <cut> Say cut that to cut the selected text.
These new voice commands greatly improve your ability to edit/delete text hands-free. We aim to continue adding features to bring Voice In to parity with other commercial (albeit expensive) solutions like Dragon Dictation.
Check out the new voice commands on the Voice Commands page.
Finally, you can create custom voice commands for the above-listed actions. Refer to the Custom Voice Commands guide to learn how to do this.
Happy Voice Typing!