• Please use the new forum at https://forum.dictanote.co

Stalling

J
  • 10 Oct '23

I'm having some issues. As I'm trying to dictate something into a website all of a sudden voice installs. It kind of displays stuff up top that I've been saying but then sometimes it just doesn't auto fill into the space where the cursor is. Or it does it really slowly. This just started in the last day or so but I use this a lot and it's kind of driving me crazy. I did try uninstalling and reinstalling and I'm still having the same issue. I'm running the latest version of windows 11 and running the latest version of Google Chrome 117.0.5938. Please help!

W
w8tng4u.boo
Julie Carlson
  • 10 Oct '23

I am facing the same issue starting from yesterday. It is much more noticeable today. Has there been a recent update that could be causing this?

J
jmed001
James Meadows
  • 11 Oct '23

Agree.. must me an update they pushed out that broke it for us.

M
  • 11 Oct '23

i'm also facing this issue.

M
  • 11 Oct '23

it is not automatically adding text to my text boxes after speaking. the text remains "at the top" but I have to deactivate the extension before it adds text to my text box (e.g. to an email etc). i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, and updated chrome to no avail.

S
  • 11 Oct '23

Same issue here it's NEED TO BE FIXED ASAP

T
tj.mims
TJ Mims
  • 11 Oct '23

Im sure it will be, but at the same time I think we'd all love to hear an update on what is being done and of course how long this may take to fix. I don't think that is too much to ask.

R
romanowski.bb
Łukasz Romanowski
  • 11 Oct '23

The same for me. I need to manually deactivate extension to paste text to my textbox.

A
admin
Dictanote Admin
  • 11 Oct '23

We are looking into this issue right now.

A
admin
Dictanote Admin
  • 11 Oct '23

Hi All,

I just posted a status update on the issue at https://dictanote.co/forum/to…
Appreciate your patience, we will try to have this issue fixed on Dictanote and submit an update for Voice In by the end of today.

admin closed this 6 months, 3 weeks ago
We have moved to a new forum. Please ask your question at forum.dictanote.co.